Thursday 11 February 2010

Team Letter Issue 2 :)

Hello everyone on the team.
I originally sent this as a normal email but gmail in its infinite wisdom decided this was spam, and would not send it. Tomorrow I will finally join a well-known AutoResponder and will be able to send you all an update on what is happening, but for now this is the fastest way to communicate with you all.

Hello Everyone

Welcome to the newest members of the team. Thank you for having faith in us, let us do something good for other people and for ourselves at the same time.


Today again our team has grown, and we have four new sign ups again. I have a further two I am waiting to hear back from, but have a very early patient tomorrow morning, so it will have to be tomorrow late morning because I need to get some sleep.


There are some problems with AlertPay, but unfortunately that is the only processor the company accepts and though it is frustrating we shall have to try and work with it I guess.


Few little points.

I can only see the people that are on my first and second lines, nothing beyond that. This means that I do not know the link numbers from the people who are below Graham, Katrin, Stephen and Marsha. Please if you get a sign up can you let me have their email address so I can include them in the team letter mailing and more importantly contact them when I have someone that wants to sign up with them, and also their link number, so that I can put it on my list for sending to the prospect when the time arrives.


Communication - because we all live in different parts of the world this will always show a time lapse. Most of us have commitments besides the internet as well, like families and jobs, so there may sometimes be a time when the sign up does not happen as fast as we might like. I have started using Google chat which you get with a gmail account, and it is very quick and efficient. Anyone using gmail please use it. I did have a Skype account but it is overrun by spammers so will see if I can add another one at some point.


Advertising. We are getting nice result with the blog page and the splash. One of our team has also sent out a great ad to a safe-list that leads to the splash page. If you can spare the credits please advertise the two links, they seem to work better than the page with the screechy woman :)


These are the links

http://pi4ward4a4tune.blogspot.com/2010/02/we-are-up-and-running.html

And

http://www.clickvoyager.com/splash2/template.php?page=7774


Final point

I have never run a group before, so if I am doing it wrong please let me know or if there are ways you can think of to make the whole process run more smoothly

Thanks everyone, you are a great team and I have a feeling we shall make a success of this as long as we keep plugging away at it.

Keep smiling :)

Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment