Tuesday 16 February 2010

We Are One Week Old Now

Hello everyone

It is exactly one week ago now that I could not sleep and whilst being irritated by that, the idea suddenly came to me to start this group and to just 'do it' rather than think how nice it would be if such a group existed.

At the time I had two personal sign ups, I call them 'my girls' in my mind, and I felt that I wanted all three of us to succeed and make other people succeed at the same time. So I got up and wrote the blog post that started all this.

Here we are, one week later, and we have 30 people in the group. Now I realize 30 people is not that much, certainly not in terms of the number of people who work on the internet, but it is a ten-fold increase, and we have only just begun.

It has been a steep learning curve for everyone, I still need to learn to use my super duper Auto Responder, and I am sure I will master it eventually :) I also need to learn to design banners, and more important, how to post them. The list of things to do is endless, but at the end of each day I go to bed exhausted and exhilarated in equal measure.

Three of the group have completed their first matrix, number four is nearly there and there is movement each and every day. We have our Ning network set up where we can meet each other, swap ideas, make suggestions and generally just discuss strategies. Some people have said we do need properly designed pages, and I agree, though at the same time several people have joined because it is all so home-made and home-spun and not flashy. I guess it all depends on personal preference.

I cannot tell you how excited and happy I am that this whole project is working and is helping people to start earning on the internet. Let's keep it friendly and easy and do the best we can. Above all, let's enjoy the experience of working with others and earning together.

I read this today and I think it sums up how I feel

Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing you will be successful.

I wish you all happiness and please keep doing what you are doing, it is working :) Thank you

1 comment:

  1. It all reminds me on a Vesta M. Kelly quote I found couple of days ago: "Snowflakes are one of nature's most fragile things, but just look what they can do when they stick together." Wonder how strong we will be in a month or two!
    -

    ReplyDelete